I need help with:
Experience in lightning and surge protection.
Average customer rating.
If you use our products, we will replace or pay to repair equipment that is damaged by surges (including lightning.) T’s & C’s apply.
Product Selection Wizard
The second button on the home page (right) will take you to the Clearline quick and easy selection wizard. Instead of showing products, the wizard provides a list of the valuable items most home owners want protected such large appliances, TVs and computers. Change the quantity if required, and then click the “add to cart” button.
The Shopping Process
To protect you and your details you will need to register in order to purchase from us!
- Simply click on a product, add a quantity and add it to your cart.
- A shopping cart total is shown in the right corner at all times. Click to view.
- Your detailed shopping cart is shown when you click on My Cart in the “My Account” in dropdown in the top right hand corner.
- From your basket you can add or remove purchases, or change quantities. Click on the links to view product details or go to the checkout.
This section will only show at the checkout if at least one product that you selected includes a possible discount offer, so do not worry if you don’t see it.
If you have a discount coupon, type the code in the box provided. The coupon is code sensitive – e.g. code OUT2015 is not the same as Out2015 or out2015. You MUST click the “add Coupon” button to deduct the discount form the appropriate products. If you simply push “Go to next step at the end of the page you will not receive your discount!
If your discount code was provided by your insurance company, you will need to complete your basic insurance details so that we can confirm with your insurance company that you have additional protection – you may even get lower premiums. The insurance information is only needed if you have a discount code from your insurer – otherwise ignore it.
Problems With Products
- Download a specification sheet which is available with each product for product specific information.
- Please contact our support team with regard to use and installation. See Contacts
- Please don’t forget to download and return the Warrantee Form
- Should you wish to return a product you are not happy with, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the problem and arrange for collection and a refund where necessary.
View your cart. Change the quantity of a product in the box provided, then update the cart to see the new order total To see details about the product, click on the product name. This shows all the product applications, features and benefits, you can download a specification or view product photographs. Your email address is required and must be valid, because your PDF invoice will be sent to this address!
Delivery & Payment
We offer two delivery methods – please tick your choice at the checkout.
- Collection from our offices in Midrand (free).
- Convenient door-to-door courier
We offer three methods of payment.
- Pay on Collection from our offices in Midrand.
- Pay by EFT or Bank transfer. Banks can take a while to show payments on our statements. Once you have done your EFT transfer, send us a bank notification by email (PDF).
- You can also use a credit card to purchase – our Payment Gateway is PayFast.
Should you have any problems at all, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com. For technical or user experience problems, you are welcome to email our web development consultants on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for larger scale protection?
Book a consultation / site survey with one of our helpful representatives.
What our clients have to say
Prof. Hennie, South Africa. 14 December 2016
Unit has not been put to the test due to no thunderstorms since acquisition and installation. Installation is simple as it is plug and play. I have a Clearline unit protecting my computer, printer and ADSL line which has been in service for more than 5 years. It survived a lightning strike which cooked my unprotected magnetic lock and its power supply. I purchased this as a precaution based on my experience with Clearline products. They are more expensive than other similar products but is worth it for the sake of practically proven efficacy and resultant peace of mind.
Shop Online For Your Lightning and Surge Protection
This is why you need lightning & surge protection from Clearline.
12-00220 for Computer EquipmentProtect your Computers & Electronics, Data & Telephone Lines.R715.82 Add to cart
12-00333 Power TripconnectProtect your Computers & Electronics, Home Entertainment, Large AppliancesR513.56 Add to cart
12-00462 Power, ADSL & CAT5Protect your ADSL, telephone line, network, computer, routerR806.06 Add to cart
12-00539 for Power & Data LinesProtect your Computers & Electronics, Data & Telephone LinesR653.18 Add to cart
12-00563 Multiplug for Power and NetworksProtect your Computers & Electronics, Data & Telephone LinesR923.37 Add to cart
12-00706: Power & Data linesProtect your Power, Data LineR402.63 Add to cart
12-00713 for Computer ProtectionProtect your Computer, Printer, ScannerR1,658.86 Add to cart
12-00759 Power TripconnectProtect your Electronic equipmentR922.93 Add to cart
Weekly Deals Delivered To Your Inbox
Helpful Tips & Advice